Plan Your Holiday
Booking your Seats
This will be charged extra for a person traveling alone or with family but wish to occupy a separate room. Kindly consult the office before booking. Cost depends on the tour chosen.
South India Tours:
Age 3 to 6 years – 50% of the adult fare (without seat)
Age 3 to 6 years – 75% of the adult fare (with seat)
North India Tours:
Age 5 to 11 years – 50% of the adult fare (without seat)
Age 5 to 11 years – 75% of the adult fare (with seat)
Note: Age proof of children is compulsory
Families requesting for a Triple / Three bedded rooms will be given the same depending on availability in that hotel. Otherwise, you will be provided with extra rollaway bed which you need to be prepared to adjust with the existing space in the room.
In Barkot (Yamunothri), Uttarkashi (Gangothri), Badrinath and Gowrikund (Kedarnath), allotment of rooms will be according to the number of beds in a room.
- 20 days to the tour commencement date for North India tours.
- 15 days to the tour commencement date for South India tours.
Management reserves the right to cancel the seats if the same does not reach within the specified period. Seat booked will be confirmed only on receiving the total tour cost.
LFC / LTC Claim
Confirmation of the Tours
Cancellation & Refund
Due to unavoidable circumstances, if you have to cancel your tour, the same must be intimated to us in writing. The date on which we receive your cancellation details will be considered to process refund. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person:
- Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable
- If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full.
- 15 days prior for South India / 30 days prior for North India – 90% of tour charges
- 5 days prior for South India / 15 days prior for North India – 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India / Less than 15 days for North India / – No refund
- Refunds will be made only on presentation of original receipts.
- No refund will be made towards unutilized services of the tour.
- Cancellation and refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
- Nirmala Travels reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, cancellation policy of the service providers etc.
- Postponement, of tour for any reason whatsoever, will be treated as cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking of a new tour. Thus, cancellation charges would apply for the same.
- International Tour cancellation and refund rules will be mentioned in the itinerary given to you at our office.
- GST will be applicable @ 18% on cancellation charges (subject to budget changes).
All refunds will be made only by Cheques payable at par.
Points To Note For North India Tours
- We request our respected tourists to book your North India tour seats 135 days prior to the journey date because the railway reservation system accepts railway ticket bookings exactly 120 days before the journey date.
- Kindly produce valid photo ID while booking your seats for the North India tours.
- As per the railway rules, the train tickets are not transferable. We can neither block the tickets nor get your seats confirmed in any other manner, if you are late to reserve your seats.
- If you book your tour seats early, we can book your railway tickets at the right time for all sectors. If you reserve your seats late, you may get RAC (Reservation against Cancellation). In this case you will be entitled to travel with only seating arrangements without sleeper facility.
- Even later, you will get Wait Listed tickets. This ticket is entitled only to travel in a General compartment with which you are not allowed to travel in a reserved compartment with reserved seats and sleeper.
- Onward journey train tickets to join us at our first destination and return journey train tickets while you conclude our tour, can be arranged in any class (subject to availability) from / to the place of your convenience.
- Flight tickets will be issued only on receipt of full fare at our Head Office or any of our branches. These air tickets cannot be blocked and the confirmations are at the sole discretion of the airlines and we are not responsible for non-availability of confirmed tickets if you reserve late.
- Air tickets can be arranged from Mangaluru / Bengaluru / Mumbai / Goa / Hyderabad to Delhi and back depending on availability.
Note: We advise you to book your flight tickets only after confirmation of our tour.
- For our North India tours, due to cancellation, preponement and postponement of seats by fellow tourists, the transportation will be arranged according to the size of the group, and the same will be informed to you before the actual departure for your consent for the same.
- The allotment of seats in the bus for our North India tours will be strictly on age basis. Old aged will occupy the front seats and the young and energetic will occupy the remaining seats. The seat numbers will be allotted on reaching the first destination.
- Transportation on tour will be arranged depending on the size of the group.
- Even though we are having a fleet of A/c and Non A/c coaches, the management reserves the right to substitute coaches or hotels if deemed necessary or advisable for any of its conducted tours without assigning any reasons to the clients. All the services will remain the same.
Let’s Enjoy the Travel
Nirmala Travels specializes in handling special groups, leisure groups, Honey-Moon Packages, family groups, School groups and caters to any customized or tailor made programmes.